The subject of today’s Ox Notes is Ox Notes itself. After today, Ox Notes is shifting from regular posts on Tuesdays and Thursdays to more sporadic postings so that I can focus on other projects.
I’ll still post here at My Ox Is Broken when the mood strikes and as news crops up closer to the premiere of Dancing with the Stars 10. I mean, is there any chance the celebs make it through preseason rehearsals without a serious injury?
In the meantime, follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/kathyfgibson), where I’ll still be posting frequently. (Even if you have no desire to post, it’s worth getting a Twitter account these days, just to read what others are writing!) I also write weekly Bollywood movie reviews for Access Bollywood (http://accessbollywood.net).
Here are a few sites I recommend for entertainment news:
- Pure DwtS — an excellent catalog of Dancing with the Stars news and commentary
- People — the best of the celebrity mags, especially their TV Watch blog
- EW — good for general TV news and home of Jeff Probst’s Survivor blog, updated on Friday mornings
- Reality Blurred — a great site for reality TV news
- The Watcher — my favorite TV critic
Thanks for all of your comments and contributions during Ox Notes’ three-year run. Talk to you soon!