Lifetime is devoting tonight to Project Runway, starting with a two-hour All-Star Challenge at 8 ET, featuring celebrity guest Nicole Kidman. The 10 ET premiere of Season 6 will be followed by a 30-minute episode of Models of the Runway at 11 ET.
- Aaron Carter & Karina Smirnoff
- Debi Mazar & Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Tom DeLay & Cheryl Burke
- Ashley Hamilton & Edyta Sliwinska
- Donny Osmond & Kym Johnson
- Natalie Coughlin & Alec Mazo
- Mya & Dmitry Chaplin
- Mark Dacascos & Lacey Schwimmer
- Kelly Osbourne & Louis van Amstel
- Joanna Krupa & Derek Hough
- Chuck Liddell & Anna Trebunskaya
- Macy Gray & Jonathan Roberts
- Kathy Ireland & Tony Dovolani
- Michael Irvin & Anna Demidova
- Louie Vito & Chelsie Hightower
- Melissa Joan Hart & Mark Ballas
Ashley Hamilton is shaping up to be this season’s funniest contestant. He told TV Guide that he’s working on his "Hamil-tan," and in a video he recorded with Edyta in a Wendy’s parking lot, he joked, "I do love all our castmates; all 147 of them."
Police are searching for Ryan Jenkins, a contestant on VH1’s Megan Wants a Millionaire, in connection with a murder. The network has indefinitely postponed future airings of the show and may not air the already-filmed third season of I Love Money, on which Jenkins was also a contestant.
Jay Leno gave reporters the scoop on his new primetime show. He plans to save classic bits like "Jaywalking" and "Headlines" for the final 15 minutes of each episode.
If you’ve been meaning to catch up on Supernatural but are daunted by the prospect of watching four full seasons of the show, The Trib’s Watcher compiled a list of 15 essential episodes to watch before Season 5 begins.